Hull FC Holiday Camps include fun coaching activities, skills challenges and lots of small-sided games.
Children will be supervised by Hull FC Community Foundation coaches at all times, including at lunchtimes for holiday courses or fun days.
Players will be divided into relevant age groups. Each group will follow an age appropriate coaching syllabus designed by Hull FC Community Foundation.
Our maximum coach-to-player ratio is 1:16.
Hull FC Community Foundation promotes respect, fair play, discipline and anti-bullying at all times.
Each child will receive a course certificate and there will also be chances to win Hull FC prizes.
Our Commitment To Quality
We are committed to maintaining the highest possible standards in coaching, service excellence and safeguarding.
In maintaining this best practice, we ensure that:
- Our ratios of children to coaches are no more than 16:1.
- We maintain regular up-to-date risk assessments on each of our venues, with each risk assessment present on the day of your child’s course.
- We obtain digital parental consent forms with detailed medical information for each child.
- We hold public liability insurance.
- Our coaches are RFL qualified, have an enhanced DBS check and up-to-date certificates in first aid and safeguarding and are experienced and confident working with children of all abilities.
- Each venue will have a Head Coach as a point of contact for parents.
- Coaches follow a planned course syllabus. Every session, regardless of its focus, is shaped on the principles of enjoyment and the progression of the individual player.
What to bring
- Full playing kit including appropriate footwear for the venue (boots with studs/moulded studs/blades, Astroturf trainers or trainers.)
- A packed lunch for holiday courses plus snacks and water to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Sun cream and hats in the event of good weather.
- Warm, thin layers of clothing and waterproofs in the event of bad weather.
- Places are limited to ensure quality, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To book your place
- Online: Click here to view all Holiday Camps that are currently running.
- Call 01482 337520 to pay by debit/credit card.
- To pay by cheque, please send a cheque (made payable to Hull FC Community Foundation), a completed booking form on the reverse of leaflet and return to: C/O Hull FC, The Hub, KCOM Stadium, Walton Street, Hull, HU3 6HU.
Hull FC Community Foundation Holiday Courses are a great way for children to stay active during school holidays and during term time.
Open to girls and boys of all abilities aged five to 14, these holiday courses take place at venues across the region in every school holiday and during term time. They’re perfect for getting children away from screens and helping them learn new skills, have fun, make new friends and create new memories.
Browse through our Holiday Courses below and be sure to book your place for 2020!