Your NCFE Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport & Physical Activity will take place over two years and is 100% coursework assessed; delivered through a series of innovative projects and designed to develop your independent learning as the year progresses.
Upon successful completion of Year 1 of your programme, you will have achieved an NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Sport & Physical Activity.
Following progression to Year 2, and successful completion of your two-year programme, you will achieve an NCFE Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport & Physical Activity.
During the second year of your programme, you will have the opportunity to choose between a number of pathways, allowing you to tailor your studies to your chosen career path and end destination.
This qualification allows you to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the sport and physical activity sector
- Investigate career opportunities in the sport and physical activity sector
- Choose content which relates to your own interests, aspirations and progression choices
CAREERS SUPPORTED BY YOUR QUALIFICATION:
We will provide work experience opportunities as part of your Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport & Physical Activity study programme, so that you can develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to progress onto University, an apprenticeship, or into employment.
This also provides an excellent opportunity to experience careers that your qualification provides a stepping stone towards.
These example careers include:
- Foundation Coach
- Club Coach
- Conditioning Coach
- Wellness Coach
- Healthy Promotion Specialist
- Fitness and Performance Coach
- Sports Development Officer
- Events Manager
- Community Development Worker
- Training Officer
- PE Teacher
- Sports Coach
- Youth Worker
- Primary School Teacher
- Sports Marketing Executive
- Sports Nutritionist