The Hull FC Community Foundation’s new traineeship programme, ‘Kick Off’, gets underway next Monday.
The twelve-week programme is run in partnership with SCL Professional and it aims to help more young adults get into employment.
With a balance of classroom training and quality work experience, ‘Kick Off’ prepares young adults for the real working world.
Beginning on Monday 1st November, the ‘Kick Off’ programme could open up a range of opportunities for trainees, with the opportunity to undertake work experience within one of the following sectors:
- School Sport Assistant Coach
- Community Engagement Officer
- Post 16 Teaching Assistant
- Healthy Lifestyle Assistant
- Media & Marketing
- Business Administration
What’s in it for me?
A traineeship programme is your next step towards your chosen career. You will take part in real, high-quality work experience that could help you secure your dream job.
Subject to learner eligibility, you could qualify for a bursary.
A weekly bus pass will be provided to all learners.
Learner cash bonuses will also be provided at the halfway and final stages of the programme, whilst learners will have the opportunity to redeem a free ticket to Hull FC’s first fixture of the 2022 season and club training merchandise will be provided.
A Traineeship programme could also help you with:
- Improving your English and maths skills, working towards formal qualifications
- Timekeeping, looking smart, and professional behaviours
- Writing an unforgettable CV, completing application forms and polishing your interview skills
To register your interest, please email email@example.com.