Step into Employment
Our employability provision has been developed in partnership with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). We work with individuals and groups facing the most complex barriers to work. Our overall aim is to enhance their prospects for future employment by offering personal career guidance appointments where our advisors create personalised action plans.
We’re offering a FREE employability programme combining accessible physical activity and work readiness workshops across a six week programme.
Who is it for?
To be eligible, you must be aged 19 or over, unemployed, or a low-income receiver and committed to progressing into employment.
What do you access?
- Support to achieve accredited qualifications in employability.
- CV support and interview preparation.
- Real life skills to make you more enjoyable.
- Access to the Hull FC Elite Performance Centre.
- Bursary payments available (subject to eligibility)
- Free Hull FC tickets.
How do you join?
In you are interested in the above, please contact our Participant Engagement Officer on Michael.email@example.com or complete the link below.